Friday, April 29, 2016

Something New and Fresh

Since I have not really had time to think on what to write for my spiritual blog. I finally decided to make a separate blog page for practically anything that comes to my mind. From books I have read, thoughts that pop up in my head, letting you in on what's happening in my life etc etc. My spiritual walk is still currently rolling along just not as much as I need it to. Everything so far is doing pretty well. I am loving the San Diego weather, the beaches are very beautiful looking, absolutely love the different food. Still need to try Ethiopian food though. I have tried Filipino, Mexican, Thai, Cantonese, and even went to a really nice burger chain called In-N-Out. Their burgers are AMAZING. Then there is this other place in a town nearby called the Chicken Pot Pie Shop they sell chicken pot pie including other dishes like spaghetti and meatballs.

I suppose after this blog post I am going to go ahead and start up the next one I plan on writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment