Sunday, November 6, 2016

If I Have to Travel By Myself, Then You Will Too...

Last week up until last night the love of my life was mentioning again how he would like for me to travel to my home state after the holidays so my mom could see our son. He said he was definitely up for going but has to work, although he could ask to use his vacation days. He just chooses not to except for when he goes to Standing Rock, North Dakota for the protests. At first he didn't want me or our son going with him, because he was not sure what would happen the couple of days he is there. Then I ask if he could think about it some more. He does and finally tells me he wants me to go including our son. Then everything with that was settled. Next thing he brings up is going to see my mom. Originally the plan was next summer he can use some of his vacations days to go out to North Carolina with me. See my mom and my sisters have them meet the baby. Then we come back a couple of days later. 

This plan was completely fine. Until he tells me "Well I am thinking you could go out there with the baby, and stay a week then head back here. That way she can see him before he gets bigger." I am like "He is already going to be bigger by next summer anyway. We can just go when summer time comes again." Now the love of my life wants me to go out there after the holidays. In February or March. He said it was my decision on what I want to do. I tell him and he keeps pushing me to go after the holidays still.

This is the part of the relationship I have with him, which becomes a pain in my ass. I am planning to just tell him he can go to Standing Rock by himself since he is shipping me off to North Carolina by myself. If he can do something by himself, then he wants me to apparently. I have been alone without him before. It wasn't that big of a deal. I know he is going to call or text me saying he misses me SO much, and wished he would have gone with me. Which is such bullshit. He tells me he really wants to but can't because of work. He gets paid vacation days so not sure why he chooses to work still. :/ If he wants it to be over then I am right here ready to take the punch. 

May as well just go to NC and stay there forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment