Sunday, September 10, 2017

I Am Writing A Book

Involving the book I kept contemplating on doing. I stopped pondering, and started writing. My voice still must ne heard not only online, but why not worldwide? As I learned so much on my journey into spirituality (Paganism). I plan to write on all that I learned in the few years. The introduction was easy to formulate. The first chapter was tedious because I was not sure how to go about putting the different pieces of my story together. At long last I decided to name it "Why I Chose Paganism".

My book I really want to captivate the audience. Draw them in from all over. Tell them my story, and everything I learned on my journey as a Shaman, a Warrior, and from my Spirit Guides, Gods and Goddesses. They all helped me to overcome my own personal demons. One I still struggle with. Which involves me bringing up the past. When it does not need to bw brought up. Except under certain circumstances. My husband taught me this. Only the most skilled Shamans can go back to their past to obtain energy needed to put themselves back together now. They lost energy to those in particular situations they didn't mean to lose energy to.

I for one thing learned to take back my power all of it. Nobody deserves mine unless I know they will actually use that power. People will learn so much from my book. I worried about writing a book similar to other authors. Yet what is so wrong with that. As long as I find my own style. Nothing is going to end up similar to other authors. Because I know other writers form their own style. Once they see people enjoying what they wrote. They will keep to that same flow, and maybe add a twist here or there.

It feels so great writing something that will one day be mine. I will see it on Amazon Kindle, Nook, Barnes and Noble etc. It is super exciting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment