Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I Need To Stop Dwelling In Another Person's Past

I am so bad at dwelling in another persons past. I need to look into my own past and learn from it not a past that belongs to someone else. Maybe it is because I am concerned or just downright freaking nosy. The thing is that I do not want to be nosy unless I have a really good reason for my nosiness. If I feel like something is going on I will ask you is there something going on in your life. If so you can tell me because I am a great listener. Even if I never been in that situation before. I will give my best advice.

After dwelling in another's past for so long. It makes you forget that you need to learn from your own past. I learned quite a bit from my past. First, I learned worry about myself more than others. Second, not to let anything big or small bother me. It may bother me to where I want to scream so loud the entire universe hears it. Yet I know people will be the way they are, because that is all they know and what they will always know.

I know there is more I can learn from my past. Plus not dwelling in another ones life. Unless they end up telling me themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment