Monday, May 2, 2016

Leaning Tower of Books

I and Jack have collected quite a few books in the past year and a half. We plan to even look for more such as books on different cultural mythologies. Find what we can now then move on from there. He does have a good collection of magick books, and some that contain spell and ritual work. Books I usually read are novels particularly Dan Brown then there is John Steele, and R.L. Stine just to name a few.
Currently I am almost finished with Divergent. I have not watched the movie yet but decided to read the book first. Same with The Hunger Games I never seen the movies, but want the trilogy that way I can read the books then watch the movies. Well the movies that have been out for a while. That is technically a rule of mine read the book, then watch the movie later. Although with The Lovely Bones and My Sisters Keeper I never knew they were books. Until I watched the movies.
The books on different types of mythology we plan to get first is Egyptian, Greek and Roman. Not sure which way to go after that. For now I am going to finish Zechariah Sitchin's books I had for a while. Zechariah Sitchin's books are pretty interesting. Later on I may collect every book he has written. Even begin reading Carlos Castenada's books. Jack reads them and recommended one for me to read. Hopefully I get to it soon enough.
Cannot wait to collect even more books. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment